[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 4 16:25:16 UTC 2018

My summer project is summer socks.  My local yarn store got some really fun
cotton sock yarn with fruit names.  I just finished making some socks in
Strawberry-red, light pink, and dark pink stripes.  I enjoyed it so much, I
bought Papaya-orange, yellow, green, and white with dark seeds stripes.

Now I've gotten back in the swing of sock-knitting, I could teach others, if
anyone is interested, how to knit toe-up, 2 at a time, socks on 2 circular
needles.

Tracy