[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 4 19:29:13 UTC 2018

Cathy, the cotton sock yarn I'm using is a blend of cotton and nylon, which could limit shrinkage.  But, to be safe, I'll be careful to wash them in cold water and not toss them in the dryer.
My sister however has washed wool socks I've made for her, wool/nylon that is, in the usual way with her other socks, and they've been OK.

Henry, I don't know anything about loom knitting.  If you think you can translate needle knitting instructions into loom knitting, that's great.
Tracy