[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters marketplace

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:01:33 UTC 2018

Hi Jill, that's great that you sold out, now, you can take all of that money
that you earned andbuy a whole bunch of souvenirs to fill up that empty
suitcase, lol.
The squirrels are there, they're just hiding out in the palm trees.
Tell Terry when you see her at the meeting that the Rooster and the dog are
having a blast up here, and, o k, I'll try to clean up the mess before she
gets home, lol.