[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/4/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:34:49 UTC 2018

Happy, happy Independence Day to all you KK crafters

I need to apologize about not sending out Want To Know Wednesday last week;
I just found it in my draft folder.  I'm not really sure how that happened,
but it did, so I will include the question in this message.

Actually it's not really a question, but more of a challenge.  I wanted
everyone to try to get the contact information for a person who might be a
good Monday night chat speaker.  I'm sure you folks at convention are
meeting countless interesting people, so tell them about KK and ask if they
would like to speak to the group.  I'm sure the rest of us have friends,
church members, relatives or coworkers who might be interesting speakers.

Jill has agreed to take on Monday Night Chat due to all the changes in my
life.  Let's all give her a hand and make Monday night chat better than
ever.

Now for this week's questions.

What is everyone doing for Independence Day?

Did any of you make craft items or decorate using red, white and blue?

Perhaps Tracy is knitting patriotic socks. Lol

I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday.

Take care and be safe out there.

Nella