[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/4/18

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:23:30 UTC 2018

The Fourth of July for us this year was pretty calm , as it is in the middle of the week this year. We went swimming with some neighbors, had bacon wrapped hot dogs, I made jalapeño zucchini boats with some zucchini from the garden we grew. and set off some fireworks with their neighborhood. It was a lot of fun nice and relaxing and the kids had a great time as well playing with their friends.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson