[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks

Linda Weber lmweber at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 5 15:31:04 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy:

Now, that will be a new challenge for me...the smallest needles I've ever
used is a 3.75 mm, and I thought that was thin.

coincidentally, I am the lucky recipient of a collection of knitting
needles, both straight and circulars.  A friend's gram mother recently moved
into an assistive living facility, so she gave me all her knitting supplies.
This lady must have mostly been knitting socks, most of her needles are
really thin.  I was wondering what I would do with all these needles, and
low and behold, you came along, lol.

Linda