[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important info for membership dues

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:24:56 UTC 2018

Hi Kaila, yes you are good until 2019.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaila Allen via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 3:15 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Kaila Allen
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Important info for membership dues

I paid my member ship dues for the first time in May, I was under the
assumption that this covered me until July 2019 as stated on the website, is
this still true?

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not
expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson