[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:15:46 UTC 2018

I know of some clay you might want to try, but I’m not sure of all the spelling of names.  There's polymer clay such as Femo, that you can bake in your own oven.  It comes out like light plastic.  I also have an air-drying kind that’s supposed to be more hardening than others, but I’d have to find out the name of it.

Hth,