[Nfb-krafters-korner] thoughts from convention

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jul 9 02:14:01 UTC 2018

The plan was for a make and take Duct Tape Zipper Bag during our Business Meeting but with the late start and timing it just did not work.

I did visit with Tammy about a possible make and take open house some night at convention.  I think newbies would like to see how our classes work.

Cindy Z.

Sent from my iPhone