[Nfb-krafters-korner] a blast from the past

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 10 12:13:18 UTC 2018

In my experience, phone color identifiers don't work really well.  I
bought the Rainbow color detector for $99, which is available on Amazon.
It's little, about the size of a keychain.  It's accurate and easy to use.

Once I've identified my colors, I make braille labels on bits of index
card, and stick them into my yarn, either in the center or between the
yarn and the wrapper. If I've bought the yarn from a store, I label it as
soon as I get home, so things don't get mixed up.
Tracy