[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ideas! Ideas! Ideas!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:31:20 UTC 2018

Wow!  All of the brainstorming that is happening in this group is so COOL!  Keep them coming!  Please help the Board out by putting those ideas into an email and send it to us!

There are jobs that could use good folks to take them on. We’ll send out a list soon.  Don’t push and shove, there is room for everybody.  Lol!

Put on your thinking caps.  I know we need Monday night chat ideas, Christmas in August classes and questions for Wednesday.

What do you want to learn?  Call a friend and ask them to come share at a chat.  You have voices, ideas and are here for a reason.  Don’t just lurk, speak up!  You are important and I would love listening to your suggestions.

If you want to be a member, it isn’t to late!  Come join us!  There is always room for more members!  If you don’t want to toss your ideas on the list, just send me  an email
Ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

If you would rather share by telephone, just call me or any of the board members.
My number is 402-904-5105.

I’m waving my pom poms for our little korner.   You are Awesome! Smile!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---