[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for books on hobbies and craft instructions on Bookshare

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:21:23 UTC 2018

hi,

I've just subscribed to Bookshare, and I've already found some interesting books to read.  But I'm disappointed that there's no category for hobbies and crafts.  I remember someone saying in a message that there are a lot of knitting or crocheting projects, I don't quite recall which one.  So, what category is likely to display all kinds of instructional material?

Thanks for any input,

Sharon H.