[Nfb-krafters-korner] Coiled baskets

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 20:15:47 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon all, I just read an interesting  article in the
OUR SPECIAL magazine about a blind crafter from California who
makes coiled baskets from pine needles and waxed thread.  Her
name is Lynn and I wondered if she is a member of Krafters
Korner.  Lynn, if you are on this list, would you consider
teaching this craft to us? If she is not already a member, maybe
we can invite her to join or be a guest teacher.

For anyone who does not know about the OUR SPECIAL magazine, it
is a magazine produced by National Braille Press, by and for
blind woman.

Carol O