[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ad Day* For Sell

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:12:34 UTC 2018

Hello Krafters!

I have some kitchen towels with crocheted hangers on them.  They are designed so they can be hung on the refrigerator door.  I never have to wonder where I left it.  Smile!

I have 2 sizes.  The small is made from a wash rag.  The large is a a couple of inches larger.  Both sizes have fun buttons on them.  There might be a few with regular buttons.
Small $3.00
Larger $5.00

The yarn used is 100% acrylic, machine wash warm, machine dry on medium.
If interested, please email me off list.
Ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

Thanks!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10