[Nfb-krafters-korner] Photography for the blind

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:04:59 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for forwarding the info to Timmy, I was able to listen to it this morning. I enjoyed it but would really like to learn more about photography and how it’s done. Hopefully she’ll come out with some more tricks and tips online for us all to read.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson