[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/18/18

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:44:54 UTC 2018

Hi Nella, and a great big Woof Woof and tail wag from the Adorable Miss
Sophie.
Her Daddy finished a scarf and is now working on slippers on the loom. And
finding more stuff to finish up too.
Back to enjoy the day with the Birthday girl, ( no, not Terry, the other
girl in my life. Hint, Woof Woof. )