[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class Plastic Canvas Holiday Star

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:22:48 UTC 2018

Class Name, Plastic Canvas Holiday Star

Instructor, Terry P

Craft Category, plastic canvas

Class Format, phone

Class Dates, August 30 and September 6

Class Time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign Up Deadline, August 23

Class Description:

We will be making a holiday star ornament, out of pre-cut plastic canvas
stars, sparkle chord and holiday yarn. They can be hung on the tree, on your
cane or even strung together, to decorate a room.

Skills Needed: none

Supply list:

.       package of precut plastic canvas stars

.       size 16 or 18 large eyed needle

.       2 coordinating colors of holiday yarn, one color can be sparkle
chord and the other can be a sparkle yarn

.       Scissors

.       A lanyard hook for each star is optional

.       Small cotton balls are also optional.  (I like my stars to be
3-dimensional so I use the cotton for stuffing.)

Sign-up here!

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F