[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/18/18

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jul 20 20:35:42 UTC 2018

Kaila,
Wow, look at you go!!!  Good for you!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.450.5262  Fax:  402.471.3009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kaila Allen via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:03 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kaila Allen <blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/18/18

I just finished making an apron, I crocheted it using Lily‘s sugar and cream cotton yarn. I love the way it turned out. It has a pocket  I also made a small towel with a button on it to connect to the apron, So your hand towel is always within reach.  I also made a matching hot pad holder and a washcloth.
i’ve completed quite a few hot pad holders and washcloths also add a cotton yarn to sell any craft fair in October. I’ve started making this dish scrubby‘s as well using the Red heart scrubby yarn. I really like this yarn this is the first time I’ve worked with it.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson