[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Time with all you Krafters

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:27:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten you krafters.  I have enjoyed taking some classes, and will continue to stay with the email list, but I've decided, at least for awhile, to devote myself with finishing using yarn and canvas that are taking up space in my room and closet that I want to downsize.  There are other things I'd like to attend to as well.  I am still interested in how-to books with some craft projects, though, and I've started buying some from Kindle.

Thank you for all your support!

Sharon H.