[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Time with all you Krafters

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:18:50 UTC 2018

Sharon,Sure glad you have learned from the group.  I do understand trying to decrease the supplies.  Lol!  Pop into classes when you can and we’ll help you empty that closet.  Smile!  Jump back in when you can and good luck with exploring those other interest!
Take care!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10