[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday, Cindy

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:01:10 UTC 2018

Hi Cindy and all,

I remember Dixie teaching us how to make a dream catcher and I taught a
class on how to make a macramé plant hanger. Both were easy projects. I
still have the plant hanger I made and wish I’d thought to send it to
convention as a door prize. I have enough plant hangers. As for the dream
catcher, I remember  PLACING BEADS AND A FEW FEATHERS ON MINE. IT WAS
NICE-LOOKING.

Henry mentioned loom knitting a hat with beads. I also taught this class. it
was a child’s hat in blue with a variety of bead colors used. It was a  fun
project.

If folks are interested in these projects or any other classes listed on the
“previously offered classes pages, just post and let others know. Perhaps
someone will volunteer to teach the class if there is enough interest.

You will find the previously offered classes page at:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/archived/

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F