[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi and Beginner Question

bflyblue13 bflyblue13 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:47:03 UTC 2018

Hi cindy,

Sorry I had to take another look at the calendar before replying back to
you. I checked more specifically on each project and there were more that
were beginner than what I initially thought. A couple of classes I was
really interested in was the celtic cable dishcloth and the loom knit baby
sweater. Those are ones I had looked at where I needed to know more. The
others I was interested in were beginners.

I do have some questions though.
what is loom knitting and what is quilling?