[Nfb-krafters-korner] another blast from the past

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:16:56 UTC 2018

Jill, this would be a great idea if we can come up with the right thing for
the kids.  We would probably need to make enough of an item for the entire
group in one location.  Hats would be easy, but not the right season.
Origami boxes with kid-friendly items inside perhaps; maybe a deck of
Braille cards, a cane tip, and a snack?  I'm not sure what it is called, but
there is something you do with plastic cord for laniards, etc. It could be
made into a gracelet with a large jingle bell on it.  Probably better ideas
if some people are interested.
Ramona