[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction to Knitting Tonight

KailaAllen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:03:35 UTC 2018

OK, sorry for the confusion. I was wondering if you knew about how long the class would be tonight?   I am so excited to learn how to knit but my kids have gymnastics tonight and would like to attend both.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson