[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a female roommate for NFB national...

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 19:59:26 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

As the subject line says, I am looking for a female roommate for the NFB national convention.  I have waited  for someone else, not with our group, to decide and now am in a bind.  I am planning on being there from July 3 through 6, but if I don't find someone, it will be through the 5th.  I don't drink or smoke and I love dogs.  Anyone interested?  I will stay longer if I room with someone.  Please let me know by tomorrow.  Otherwise, I will reserve for myself for the 3 days.  Thanks bunches.

Annely