[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class format in July!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:50:02 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The NFB Krafters Division will be trying out a new class format in July.  I
have entitled the new format as "phone/email combo." This is how it will
work. Tammy will be teaching a beginners crochet class. There will be a
conference call phone class/chat once per month on the first Tuesday evening
of every month. The class will begin for those having no experience with
crocheting and as the months pass and things are learned, simple projects
will be taught. The second component of the class is an email support list.
All paid members who sign up for this class will be placed on an email list
specifically for questions and chat about crocheting.

Another important difference for the phone/email combo class is that there
is no deadline for sign-up. You can sign-up at any time or leave the class
at any time.

I will place the class on the site ready for sign-up either later today or
tomorrow. The only piece of information I do not have yet is the time of the
Tuesday evening monthly class/chat, but I will add it to the class page as
soon as I receive the info.

Meanwhile, if you have questions about this new class format, you can reply
to this thread.

Tammy, Joyce and I will answer any questions you may have.

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F