[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notice to Members of NFB Krafter's Korner

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:50:43 UTC 2018

Votes cast at convention are what counts to elect officers.  If those voting wish to be influenced by the results of the survey, they can take that into consideration.  If they don't want to be influenced by the survey, there is no requirement or gentlemen's agreement that they should be.  In the case of this survey, It is confusing to me to know whether it is a nominating committee recommendation or something else.  Members were asked some time ago who wanted to run for office, but not everything happens on this list, so I am somewhat at a loss to know exactly how these names got on the survey and whether there may be others who may be interested in serving in an office. Since I have not been able to attend the chats where people running could explain what they wish to accomplish if elected, I hope to learn that at convention whether directly from the candidates or from others who have talked with  the candidates.    .
Ramona