[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 6/6/18

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:28:03 UTC 2018

Hi Nella and everyone, I work on anything and everything that I can get my
hands on all year long, lol. Some of it is UFO's.
Where I like to work is on the patio, it is shady and I can enjoy the sounds
of the birds, I take a drink and my book player out there with me or I crank
up Alexa with some sixties rock classics.