[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit sweater update

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:30:14 UTC 2018

Hi Henry,

No need to dream really. One simply has to measure and then do the math. No,
I do not know enough about this to teach how to adjust patterns, my first
attempt was to adjust the knitted baby booties pattern so as to be able to
use worsted weight yarn. . But I understand the concept. It involves
measuring yourself, making a gauge, then figuring how many more pegs and
rows you would need to get the size you want.

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F