[Nfb-krafters-korner] A note from the nominations committee

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:30:19 UTC 2018

If you did not receive the link for the survey from the

kkcontests2007 at gmail.com <mailto:kkcontests2007 at gmail.com>

email address either we do not have your correct email address, or it  may
have landed in your spam folder.

Please email me at the kkcontests2007 at gmail.com
<mailto:kkcontests2007 at gmail.com>  email address and I will send it to any
paid KK member.

When I sent it out, there were 4 addresses that bounced back as
undeliverable.  I checked with the Membership Committee and the Secretary to
see if I had the addresses incorrectly.  I was told that the addresses I had
were accurate to the best of their knowledge.

Dixie

@-> + <-@