[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 6/6/18

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 13 20:06:43 UTC 2018

Linda,
You can create pictures like Kaila was referring to.  Some are taking a white canvas and putting a decal or specific shaped sticker on the canvas.  Then you melt your Crayola's over the top of the picture.  Once dried, you lift the sticker and you still have the shape outlined with the melted colors.

In Kaila's idea you glue Crayola's on your canvas (say in a heart shape) then run your hair dryer over them and they begin to melt and drip their color down the canvas.

Cindy Z.