[Nfb-krafters-korner] Door prizes at convention!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 13 20:15:57 UTC 2018

Rejoyce!
I finally finished the 200 tickets for the door prizes, braille and finally all the print.
I have 1 more to redo.  I only had to redo 3 out of 200!

We have about 20 door prizes, 200 tickets, all slots filled for the exhibit table and we are going to have a craft show, on July 3!
Sounds like a Great Tenth Year Aniversery!!!

We now have to print and emboss our fliers and make more items to sell.
Then pack and up, up and away to Oralando, we come!!!

Terry Powers
Board Member
Convention Coordinator

See you in Orlando!