[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 14 13:54:07 UTC 2018

I have done some jewelry-making--bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
I have done pottery.
These days, I am mostly knitting, and sometimes crocheting.
I'd like to do some sewing, but I'm not sure how to get accessible patterns.
Tracy

> What other crafts aside from sewing as everyone and two I am just curious.
> As for me I have done some jewelry. I was taking a healer class and made a
> few pieces. In the past few months I have been slowly learning about cars
> making. As of yet I still have not done a project but I have a lot of
> materials for my Cricut Maker. I also have a Cuttlebug and a Gemini they
> are both die cutting  machines. So far I like the brand crafters
> companion, we are memory keepers, and Cricut I am exploring other brand. I
> am also interested in knitting and crocheting but have not gotten into
> those crafts yet and I’m not sure that I would be good at it I would not
> even know where to begin.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 14, 2018, at 7:32 AM, Annette via Nfb-krafters-korner
>> <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tracy, Cindy & All,
>>
>> I heard your request for a "Short Row" technique class.  I will consider
>> teaching this as a 1 session class, but it will have to wait until next
>> January.  Again this year I am handling the exhibit hall for our state
>> convention, on top of all the other things in my life.  I will work with
>> the
>> person who sets the class calendar and pick a Saturday afternoon in
>> January
>> 2019.  If someone else is interested in teaching it before then, I'm
>> fine
>> with that.  I'm pretty sure that there is at least 1 other person in KK
>> who
>> knows these techniques.
>>
>> Annette

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosbo
>>> rnejr%
>>> 40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for
>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/carci
>>> one%40