[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB Convention Agenda

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jun 14 15:08:32 UTC 2018

Tuesday July 3rd
12:00 - 6:00 PM-NFB KRAFTERS MARKETPLACE
*Panzacola Ballroom H-4, Level 1
*Looking for that one of a kind souvenir from convention? Want to support Federation entrepreneurs? Shop the Krafters marketplace for beautiful and unique handmade creations. Help celebrate our tenth birthday! Joyce Kane, President

Thursday July 5
7:00 - 9:00 PM-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
*Suwannee 18, Level 2
*NFB Krafters Division is turning ten years old! Come celebrate our milestone. Join us to discover the dreams, talents, creativity, classes, and friendships we have shared over the last ten years. We have only just begun. Come and be a part of our future! Joyce Kane, President

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100