[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [blind-bst] Brand new I.D. Mate Summits $150 A savings of $845 from MSRP...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 21:13:05 UTC 2018

Here is an ad that he put up today.  I purchased one of these "summits" from
him and I was very pleased with his answers and  what he sold me.  There is
a lot of info out there about the Summit.  There are 2 newer models, but the
Quest is going for between $800 & $1000 and the Galaxy is like$ 16oo.  You
need to pay shipping but I can't remember, something like around $15..  I
would recommend him if you are looking for an ID Mate

Joyce