[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:53:00 UTC 2018

I keep hearing about plastic canvas on here but I have no idea what exactly that is,  can someone please explain it to me?

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson

> On Jun 14, 2018, at 8:21 AM, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I also like to do Plastic Canvas projects.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Yanilza Gonzalez Trinidad via Nfb-krafters-korner
> Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:21 AM
> To: List for blind crafters and artists
> Cc: Yanilza Gonzalez Trinidad
> Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Question
>

> What other crafts aside from sewing as everyone and two I am just curious. As for me I have done some jewelry. I was taking a healer class and made a few pieces. In the past few months I have been slowly learning about cars making. As of yet I still have not done a project but I have a lot of materials for my Cricut Maker. I also have a Cuttlebug and a Gemini they are both die cutting  machines. So far I like the brand crafters companion, we are memory keepers, and Cricut I am exploring other brand. I am also interested in knitting and crocheting but have not gotten into those crafts yet and I’m not sure that I would be good at it I would not even know where to begin.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 14, 2018, at 7:32 AM, Annette via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tracy, Cindy & All,
>>
>> I heard your request for a "Short Row" technique class.  I will consider
>> teaching this as a 1 session class, but it will have to wait until next
>> January.  Again this year I am handling the exhibit hall for our state
>> convention, on top of all the other things in my life.  I will work with the
>> person who sets the class calendar and pick a Saturday afternoon in January
>> 2019.  If someone else is interested in teaching it before then, I'm fine
>> with that.  I'm pretty sure that there is at least 1 other person in KK who
>> knows these techniques.
>>
>> Annette

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosbo
>>> rnejr%
>>> 40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for
>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/carci
>>> one%40