[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 04:18:12 UTC 2018

Jingle Jingle Jingle

Yes I am ringing a bell to gather all of you to come on June 18  at 7:30  PM
Eastern time
Call in #  605 475 4000  code 96659

Host:  Joyce
 I invite you to learn that "a Blind person CAN USE a computerized
embroidery machine.  Totally on your own.

I knew absolutely nothing about an embroidery machine 2 years ago and it
wasn't the easiest, but I not only took classes along side  those sighted
folks and  listened and really worked very hard to learn how to organize
over 600 spools of color thread and the adaptive equipment I used to gain
the knowledge of how to work it.

I am very proud that at Convention at the Crafters Market Place, I will be
kicking off my new business called, "Color My World". My new business has
colored my world and has opened up some possibilities for me.    Sso, be
sure to stop by and take a look at all my dog scarves.   If   you have a dog
or your friends have dogs, these will dress up your four footed friend.

I have a limited supply of Halloween & Christmas scarves.

Come to the chat.

Joyce