[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonights call

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 17:59:44 UTC 2018

I had called in 7:33  PM  Eastern time and there was only 3 there.  People
pop in and out that first 30 minutes, but I kept going with the chat.  I
want to say it lasted around an hour.

I think the folks that stayed was interested, but .   I believe the
embroidery machines and the adaptive equipment will become moore compatible
and work in harmony together.

As I told the folks last night, I never thought I could work in a graphic
program like Embrillance and I did make 2 new sayings for my Guide dog
friends.

My  Gal
Don't Bother Me I'm Working

I had sent an email to the company asking some questions and they promptly
replied back.  I did say I was blind, too.  He had sent me to a link where I
could download a PDF of the manual and told me he would answer any
questions.

It says right on the website, IF you are unable to do something that you
would like to    do, let them know.  Well  I need them to put the writing
tool in the menu or label that button, so I can find it on my own.  Once
that is clicked on all the fonts, spacing, sizing, manipulations of text,
etc. are labeled so Jaws can read it.  Once you are finished playing with
the text you tab thru to get to "SET" and after pushing return on that you
are done.  At that point it all becomes a graphic and you save the file on a
thumb drive and pop it into your embroidery machine and you are ready to
embroider it.

I am going to eventually make a sample of each font and add it to my  note
book, so I  will have a tactile to go with the name of the font for my
reference.

Sorry if you missed this chat.  This was my last chat in the series that I
had planned on sewing  machines.  Things can always be repeated or a
telephone call will work, too.  Questions are always welcome with me!

Joyce