[Nfb-krafters-korner] Masks for hair and face

Kaila Allen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 03:15:34 UTC 2018

No worries regarding the spelling of my name. Sorry for the delay in the response, life has been a bit busy lately and I’m trying to get caught up on emails now. All the face/body products I make are made from natural ingredients, most are found around the house.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson