[Nfb-krafters-korner] Drop spindle

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 02:57:39 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy,

That is so awesome that you decided to try a new craft on your own. I taught
myself macramé and latch hooking. I hope you can get together with that
woman at the Farmer's Market and learn how to spin. I learned how to spin
wool with a drop spindle in a college class I took. I never did get the wool
to come out smoothly. I understand it take some practice and I did not get
much practice. It was fulfilling however to see yarn coming out of a hunk of
wool.
I also attended that chat.
Good luck to you.

Make this a wonderful day!