[Nfb-krafters-korner] running for 2nd vice-president

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jun 24 03:34:13 UTC 2018

Hi,
I was asked by Joyce if I would run for 2nd Vice-president. I said that I would because I do not want to see this group fold. I moved back up to NH in 1997 to be near family. I am visually impaired due to RP. I am working my fifth Seeing Eye dog. For anyone wondering, I now have a female black Lab named Cora. I joined Krafters Korner 8 years ago. I found this group doing a google search on the web. I was looking for craft or hobbies that I could do now with the limited sight I have left. I missed doing the crafts. This group has helped to fill that void in my life. I have meet new friends here. I have learned to loom knit which I absolutely love to do. I have started to learn needle knitting & crochet. I also have learned to macrame which I really enjoy doing. I also learned to do safety pin beading.  I have taught a couple of classes in the past. I am thinking of teaching a couple of classes again. I am on the web site committee. I would like to see this group grow again positive attitude. I am willing to help out in any way I can.
Debbie Ralston