[Nfb-krafters-korner] running for 2nd vice-president, Imagine!!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 03:37:05 UTC 2018

Thank you very much Debbie.  I was very happy when Debbie said, "Yes" to the
Second Vice President position.  I managed to call her when she was at the
school getting her dog.

I truly believe the team for the board which I had asked to run will be a
great team to work with.

I am excited to go to Convention this year and visit with all of my friends
and do some networking.

Does any one remember Henrietta's  imaginary cloud ride?  Well I hope those
who cannot make it to Convention and the NFB Krafters Division Meeting will
call in and imagine everyone right there along side of us.

Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters Division