[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat tonight facebook

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jun 26 22:05:57 UTC 2018

Sorry I missed your chat Jill.  I planned on coming.  We started "Game On" VBS yesterday and I was BEAT!  Get it????

I enjoy Facebook!  I have re-connected with a lot of old friends.  I enjoy sharing the creations we have made with Krafters Division with others.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100