[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time and date of the meeting?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 27 17:49:42 UTC 2018

The correct date is July 5, 7:00-9:00 pm, eastern time.
We do not have a conference number, as of yet.

Convention goers, our table number is;

C23

Behind block B.

Tuesday July 3rd
12:00 - 6:00 PM-NFB KRAFTERS MARKETPLACE *Panzacola Ballroom H-4, Level 1 *Looking for that one of a kind souvenir from convention? Want to support Federation entrepreneurs? Shop the Krafters marketplace for beautiful and unique handmade creations. Help celebrate our tenth birthday!

Thursday July 5
7:00 - 9:00 PM-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING *Suwannee 18, Level 2 *NFB Krafters Division is turning ten years old! Come celebrate our milestone. Join us to discover the dreams, talents, creativity, classes, and friendships we have shared over the last ten years. We have only just begun. Come and be a part of our future!

Terry Powers