[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jewellery making

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 02:20:50 UTC 2018

Daniella, there are several.  The one I think of immediately is Sahaar
Husanie from Nebraska.  Since many are heading to convention, you may not
get much response immediately.  Theresa (I'll tell you her last name when I
remember it) makes beautiful and complex decorations by using safety pin
beading.  She has not been very active lately, but I'll bet we could track
her down. I don't have a good way to check Sahar's name, but others will
have contact information.  I would not be surprised if there are people
selling hand-made jewelry at convention.  Whoever is handling the craft
display will know.

Good luck.
Ramona
 And there are others.