[Nfb-krafters-korner] FOR SALE

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:43:17 UTC 2018

Since today is Ad day, I thought I would open my shop and offer you the opportunity to give some kitchen towels with crocheted toppers on them a new home.  I have 2 sizes. The small towel is a wash rag I crocheted a topper on.  The large towel is half the size of a kitchen towel with a crocheted top.  The crocheted tops allow you to loop it around the handle of the oven, refrigerator or any other convenient place you have available and button it so it doesn’t fall off.

Each towel topper has a fun decorative button sewn onto it.
They are machine washable.
They make nice gifts.
Almost forgot: Small is $4, large $6
I will have to let you know about shipping when I get a price.
If you’re interested, just let me know.

Email:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Tammy F
For GOD so loved the world, he sent his only begotten Son.

---