[Nfb-krafters-korner] a little whine

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:36:54 UTC 2018

Hi Krafters,

I just don't have time or energy to keep up on emails during the week. I
missed the cancelation of the mitten class. My son-in-law went to the craft
store last night and bought the self striping yarn, which I have never used
before, and two circular needles for me. I called in at 3 minutes to 8:00.
Of course nobody was there. I just wanted to say that I am really
disappointed.

Could someone direct me to a book on bard that talks about how to knit
mittens with two circular needles?

I was thinking that since the teacher of a class has email addresses, maybe
an email could be sent when a class is canceled. I use a different email
address for most other emails including classes and would have seen the
cancelation much earlier. .

I would think the teacher of a class that is canceled would also be
disappointed. Maybe she and I could commiserate.

End of whine.

Looking forward to duck tape lilies.

Bernice and the ever sweet Octane.