[Nfb-krafters-korner] join cooking list

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:16:48 UTC 2018

Cathy and Karen,
The jump links on the calendar page are working.  I do have one suggestion.  Since I know about  the jump links I knew to look for them, however I found there isn't an easy way to access them other than to arrow down through the lengthy introduction. I am wondering would it work to have it at a heading level one.  Press heading level one to get to the calendar, and then heading level one again to the jump links.  Would something like that work?  Maybe there are other ideas on how to make the jump links easier to access.  I really do like the idea.

I have removed Joyce's Mittens Adult/Child with 2 circular needles, classes from the calendar and deleted the class page.

Cathy great job on discovering how to use the shift, alt, 7 to change an unwanted heading level.  That will come in quite handy.

I will archive my January classes and do my calendar format changes   tomorrow.  So look for a Website check from me tomorrow evening.
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca Strite