[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plarn class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 22:20:35 UTC 2018

You do not know what plarn is? Well sign up for my email class on March 13
and you will know what to do with and how to make a large supply. This is a
class, coming to your email not to the phone. It is a class you might share
and put away for your spring needs. If you crochet you can crochet with it.
If you know how to braid or weave you can plaryn with unlimited supplies.
What do you do with plarn? I will teach you by email how to make a garden
mat for kneeing on wet ground but it has so many uses. Here are some.
Disposal door mat for the camper, a sit on for a wet bathing suit. A great
bag for a take along. For your sink a mat to hold those wet pads. So many I
can not list them all here. Before it is too late, go to the website and
class sign up and await your plarn email direction. One more thing I was
told plarn makes, sleeping mats for the homeless. So you got lots of
knowledge just sign up.

Terry Knox