[Nfb-krafters-korner] Liz, thank you for your class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 02:27:27 UTC 2018

Hi Liz,

It was quite interesting listening to your chat on essential oils. You are
quite humble, but appear to know quite a bit about the subject. Thanks for
the resources and your explanation on how to safely use the essential oils
as well as recipes for a number of uses.

I have a diffuser and while I was listening to you, I had the wonderful
smell of orange in my room to enjoy.

I loved hearing Joyce's story about her grandma's Vicks recipe! <smile>

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F